2N & 3D Incredible Madhya Pradesh Experience - Kanha National Park Ex Jabalpur
Madhya Pradesh can be said to be the microcosm of India, for the land reflects the glory of India in many ways. These can relate to the architectural grandeur of its palaces, temples and mosques, the natural beauty surrounding the state and the adventure trail of the tiger sanctuaries to name a few.
This minuscule itinerary is designed to showcase the most visited Park of India,Kanha National Park. An enormous & vivid landscape awaits an inquisitive traveler offering an opportunity to witness some exotic species of birds & animals. Aircon transfers,delux full board accomodation for 2 nights & 02 game drives would surely be enough to exhibit the beauty & wilderness of Kanha to those seeking solace in the wilderness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary ( Hotel Category 3 Star, Madhya Pradesh Tourism Hotels preferred
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees ( Zones for excursions are subject to availability & will be offered on a real time basis only
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1 : Meet and greet with your guide at Jabalpur airport..Board the awaiting vehicle & proceed for Kanha National Park ( 180 kms | 3.5 hrs drive ).Arrive Kanha National Park, c/in at your lodge & the day at leisure.Later, your guide takes you to the Khatia Visitor Centre. They have informative displays about the flora & fauna & environment of Kanha, publications for sale including informative brochure, posters, postcards, small guides, a handbook of Kanha park, a short film show "Encounters in the Dark".
Overnight Kanha National Park.
Day 2 : Avail the morning excursion & evening excursion. You will be woken up well before dawn with a cup of hot tea / coffee. Freshen up & hop in the awaiting 4x4 customized vehicle for your first exposure of Kanha National Park. The morning excursion starts at dawn & the evening excursion ends at dusk.. Kanha National Park is the largest national park of Madhya Pradesh & a feast for the eyes for wildlife enthusiasts. An epitome of conservation,successful rehabilitation of the Hard ground Swamp Deer ( Barasingha ) speaks about the dedication & efforts of the forest dept as well as the local population. It is also the first tiger reserve in India to officially introduce a mascot, "Bhoorsingh the Barasingha". Visit the "Interpretation Centre" located in the heart of Kanha (At Kanha zone only). Your guide will brief you about the immensely rich flora & fauna. Feel the adrenaline rush while you patiently wait for that lucky tiger sighting.Post excursions, we drop you back to the lodge.
Day 3 : Post breakfast, c/out & proceed for Jabalpur to catch your flight / train for home feeling contented about a memorable holiday spend in Madhya Pradesh : The Heart of Incredible India.
Departure Point :Jabalpur airport / railway station / hotel
Departure Time :Anytime on arrival, preferably on the first half of the day.
Return Detail :Jabalpur airport / railway station / hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, Father's/ Husband's name, passport number, age, gender & country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.