2hr Midnight Sun ATV Adventure from Reykjavik
Do you know in Iceland there is almost 24 hour Sunlight during the summer months?
Experience riding through the wilderness in broad daylight between 08:30PM - 00:00 AM.
For your midnight sun adventure you will be picked up and driven to their newly renewed headquarters with well equipped bathrooms and free hot coffee available. The ATV headquarters is the most advanced in it's field.
When you arrive at the HQ. You will brief you and taught on how to operate the ATV and safety instructions before you will drive in the midnight sun in Iceland, through Icelandic nature and make our ascend to Reykjavik Peak Mountain and Wolf Peak Mountain.
This 2 Hour ATV adventure through the Icelandic wilderness, rugged trials a experience a amazing view over Reykjavik and the midnight sun.
This operator is the most experienced ATV operator in Iceland. 50 vehicles of the most expensive type of ATV's. They only use the best "Can Am"
ATV Group Maximum : 20 Persons
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from your Reykjavík hotel
- Gear: overalls, rain gear, helmets, balaclavas, gloves
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Take a scenic view over Reykjavik in the midnight sun
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels in Reykjavik City. You will need to send us your accommodation details in Reykjavik City. If your hotel is at a no-pick up zone. You will need to be assigned to a bus stop. You need to be ready at 20:00 -The pickup period can take up to 30 min.
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing per person based on two people riding on one quad
- Children aged 8-17 are only permitted as passengers on the quad bikes
- A valid driver's license is required to drive the quad bike
- A minimum of two adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Safari are taking the risk and therefore taken measurements to prevent further spread of COVID-19 very serious. The health of our customers and employees is our utmost priority. Therefore, we have adjusted our procedures to meet the requirements given by the Directorate of Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.