2hr Latin Quarter Paris Food Tour
Not your typical food tour. I'm an expat and will give you the scoop on the French and Paris while we enjoy delicious food and wine. A fun atmosphere where we eat and laugh in a Parisian market, then have a large picnic at the end.
You'll never have a hard time hearing me or understanding my accent, that's for sure.
We'll be eating crepes, cheeses, charcuterie, wine, oysters, croissants, baguettes, and more surprises along the way.
It's possible to customize or privatize your tour by contacting me by email.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Wine! Oysters! Artisanal Cheeses! Local Charcuterie! Baguettes, Croissants and Chocolate! All food and wine is included. We visit each local vendor to sample products and finish with a picnic.
- Entry/Admission - Latin Quarter
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Latin Quarter, 75005 Paris France
We will be visiting local food vendors and street markets to taste all that they have to offer. Tastes at every stop with a longer stop for picnics and oytsers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :100 Rue Monge, 75005 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers unable to walk 1 mile.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.