2Hr GPS Guided Scooter Tour: Downtown & Old Town
On this GPS guided scooter tour you will start in historic Little Italy that was home to the Italian community, and see how it evolved into the modern business and artistic community it is today. Make your past the ships in the bay that explored the new world, or patrolled the waters in time of war, into the Gaslamp Quarter which was once San Diego’s red-light district and see how it got re-imagined into the social scene it is today. As you leave modern San Diego you will begin your tip into history as you make your way through beautiful Mission Hills, you will pass many houses and businesses 50 years old and some much older. Your jump into history will take you past Historic Fort Stockton, into Presidio Park where the old Spanish Mission used to stand, into Old Town San Diego where you can see how San Diego looked in the old west with its Spanish and American residents forming a thriving community.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric scooter
- Rider Orientation
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Little Italy, 1668 Columbia St From Laurel south to West A Street, San Diego, CA 92101-2502
Drive through Little Italy.
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
Drive by the Maritime Museum.
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
See the USS Midway.
Pass By: Gaslamp Quarter, Fourth Avenue between Broadway and Market, San Diego, CA 92101
Drive through the Gaslamp District.
Pass By: Balboa Park, 1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101-1660
Drive through Balboa Park.
Pass By: San Diego Zoo, 2929 Zoo Drive Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
Drive by the San Diego Zoo.
Pass By: Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, 4002 Wallace St, San Diego, CA 92110
Drive by Old Town
Pass By: Petco Park, 100 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101-7405
Drive by Petco Park
Pass By: Coronado Island, 1100 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118-3407
See all of Coronado Island.
Pass By: Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton, 1500 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
See Hotel Del.
Pass By: The Coronado Ferry Landing, 1201 1st St, Coronado, CA 92118-1462
Take the scooters on the Ferry
Pass By: The Unconditional Surrender, Tuna Harbor Park G St and N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
Drive by the Unconditional Surrender Statue.
Departure Point :3918 Mason St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.