2h SSV Buggy Desert Adventure 4WD
Venture into the desert for 2 hours on a guided off-road adventure to discover the hidden beauties of the south. Explore beautiful beaches, deserts, and the natural reserve of Sal from the driver seat of an automatic dune buggy. Venture through the salt flats of Santa Maria, surrounded by beautiful sand dunes, kite bech and much more. Group tour can include up to 16 people, with a maximum of two passengers per buggy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottle of water
- Suit, Helmet, Belt and Glasses
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer NOT INCLUDED from Murdeira Village
- Scarf or bandana (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kite Beach - Sal Cape Verde, Cape Verde
This beach is famous because welcomes the kitesurfers during the winter, and the Loggerhead Turtles during the summer.
In the winter season a lot of kitesurfers from all over the world come there to enjoy the waves and the strong wind.
The summer season the crowed beach is replace by the Loggerhead Turtles who come here to lay the eggs
Stop At: Serra Negra, Cape Verde
Serra Negra is the "Black mountain" located in the natural reserve of the east coast.
From the the top of this mountain is admirable an amazing lunar landscape.
At the base of the mountains there is one of the wildest beaches of Sal, which welcomes the Loggerhead Turtles during the summer
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ponta Preta Beach, Ponta Preta, Murdeira, Ilha do Sal 4110 Cape Verde
Ponta Preta ("Black point" in english) gets its name from the color of the many black volcanic rocks and is the most beautiful and favorite beach of the surfers and windsurfers who enjoy the amazing high waves during the winter.
Based on the season the appearance of this beach changes completely: during the winter, the high and long waves coming over the beach, take the black sand from the sea bottom, while during the summer the ocean is calm and the beach is almost completely gold.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :No Limits Adventure, Santa Maria, Cape Verde
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet you in front of the reception of your hotel, our driver will have a board with "Buggy" on it
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- Pricing is per vehicle; a maximum of 2 people per booking for each buggy
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Valid driving license required
- Without a valid and original driving license, participants will not be able to participate on the tour. No refund will be given
- Group sizes will be no more than 16 passengers.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- It is recommended to wear closed toe shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.