2day1night Phong Nha Ke Bang Homestay Tour - Dark Cave - Phong Nha Cave - Paradise Cave
This tour combines all of Phong Nha Ke Bang's most popular caves into one, action packed, multi-day tour experience. Stay at a rustic homestay surrounded by rice fields and limestone mountains to rest up for two days of caving and trekking. On this tour you visit three caves: dark cave where you can zipline, sink into the cave's muddy bath, kayak, swim and more! Phong Nha cave - the river cave- will be explored by dragon boat. Paradise cave - the longest dry cave in Asia - boasts fantastic views after a climb to the mouth of the cave where its height can reach to 72 m and up to 150 m wide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation in a Phong Nha village homestay
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch X2
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transfer by golf cart
- Equiment (mining helmet w/flashlight, life jacket, harness)
- Insurance: cave operators provide personal insurance on any activity occurring inside the cave.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- 10% VAT charge if you require an invoice
- 50,000 VND deposit for locker, refunded upon return of the key.
- Day 1: Dong Hoi - Paradise cave & Dark Cave - Phong Nha (B, L, D)
07:45- 08:00: Our car and tour guide will pick up guests in Dong Hoi and drive you to Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone). It is approximately 75 km from Dong Hoi and a 1h15 minute drive). -OR - 8:45-9:00: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha village, then transfer you to Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s core zone).
If you book the trip in Phong Nha, you have an opportunity to see Lady cave on the way to Paradise cave. This is additional offer to the customers who stay in Phong Nha because it is located quite close to Paradise but it is too far to see Lady cave for the custoners who book tour in Dong Hoi city.
You will then be taken by golf cart (1.6km) from the main gate through the jungle, to where you will then climb to the mouth of the cave; a climb that boasts spectacular views of the mountainous region around the cave.
12:00: Lunch at Dark cave restaurant. Here you will enjoy a traditional Vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:00 Visit Dark cave (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park). Participate in the many adventure activities: muddy bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, adventure course, caving etc.
17:00 Depart back to Dong Hoi or Phong Nha village. Tour ends when you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Day 2: Phong Nha cave - Dong Hoi (B, L)
12:30 You will be picked up at hotel in Phong Nha then having lunch before visiting Phong Nha caves. After 25 minutes boat ride, you arrive Phong Nha cave, take a couple hours to see the cave. This cave is called as water cave, is famous for its rock formation which has been given names such as the "Lion", the "Fairy Caves", the "Royal Court", and the "Buddha".
Our guides will give you an enormous amount of information relating to the park, its vegetation, geology and wildlife and also historical and cultural information on the area, on Vietnam, and its people.
16:15 You will be dropped off hotel in Phong Nha village or get back to Dong Hoi city at 17:00. Tour ends.
If you arrive Dong Hoi late, you can do Phong Nha (L, D) on Day 1 and Paradise cave and Dark cave on Day 2 (B, L)
Departure Point :Dong Hoi and Phong Nha hotels
Departure Time :07:30am and 08:15am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WEIGHT RESTRICTION: to use the zipline, you must be between 40 and 90 kg. No exceptions. If you do not meet the criteria, you may take a kayak instead.
- HEIGHT RESTRICTION: Children are not advised to enter the mud bath portion of the Dark cave as it is deep and difficult to maneuver. Minimum height of 0.9m. No exceptions.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Zipline not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- ****Please be sure to bring swimwear and a towel. Lockers for your belongings will be provided at the Dark cave with a 50,000 deposit which will be refunded upon the return of the locker key.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.