2D1N Ultimate Borneo Experience
Come and explore Sarawak with people of different races, religious and cultures. Visit to Semenggoh Wildlife Centre offers the chance for visitors to get up close to semi-wild Orangutan. Experience a fun and exciting kayak through the tranquil rainforest before heading to the longhouse to meet your homestay host and an overnight stay where you get to immerse fully into the culture!
Wake up to a home made breakfast prepared with your host before embarking on a small trek or a fishing trip and enjoy a picnic lunch before your transfer back to your hotel in Kuching town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- 2-way Hotel Transfer (selected hotels only within Kuching City*
- Local guide
- Day 1: Lunch and Dinner, Day 2: Breakfast and lunch
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Day One
Kickstart your day at Semenggoh Wildlife Center to see orangutans, thereafter drive through scenic countryside and disembark at the mouth of Kpg. Bengoh to Kpg. Semadang and paddle leisurely 11km downstream. Discover and swim at a Secret Waterfall; soak up Mother Nature’s beautiful work of art consisting of unique rock formations and majestic riverine trees. Lunch stop will be at “Village on the Hill” Kpg. Danu. Your guide will take you on a herb trail before hopping back into your kayaks. Look out for Butterfly Mountain for memorable photo stop and more swimming in the wilderness. You will arrive at your local homestay around 4:00-5:00pm.
At Annah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse you are greeted with a shot of ‘tuak’ - local rice wine, or for those brave souls, a shot of throat burning ‘langkow’ – rice whiskey. Meet your local host and dinner will be served shortly as you enjoy nightfall in the cool wilderness.
After breakfast, go on a Longhouse Tour of the Bidayu villager’s simple way of life. Mix & mingle with the locals and look out for the sacrificial human skulls! By early midday, you have 2 options to select from:
Option 1 (Physical Rating: Mild)
Take a stroll to the Hot Springs or fish & swim the day away in the refreshing mountain stream. Or
Option 2 (Physical Rating: High)
Trek 2 hours through secondary jungle to a scenic Waterfall
Please note that our kayaking trips are suitable for children aged 5 and above (accompanied by an adult) and for the old as well! Please indicate your child’s age, height, and weight for bookings.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Kuching City* or Grand Margherita Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Kuching City* or Grand Margherita Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.