2D1N Khao Sok National Park Tour from Krabi
Discover the Khao Sok National Park, the oldest evergreen rainforest in Thailand, on a 2 day safari trip. Trek into the evergreen rain forest, bamboo rafting along a river and enjoy the lush natural environment by foot with an knowledgeable English speaking tour guide.
- Visit the beautiful "Tonepariwat" wildlife sanctuary river
- Jungle trekking in the world's oldest evergreen rainforest
- Glide down the Khao Sok River on a bamboo rafting
- Passing country side village and limestone rock formation
- Overnight at Khao Sok Resort with natural surrounding
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round Trip Transfer
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Khao Sok National Park
What's excluded :
Day 1: WHITE WATER RAFTING [5 Km]
Stop At: Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary, Moo 2 Song Phraek Subdistrict, Phang Nga 82000 Thailand
Enjoy a non-stop, action packed, wave crashing, white water rafting river adventure. Our professional guides will take you down the beautiful "Tonepariwat" wildlife sanctuary river. You can enjoy breath taking views, but be prepared to get wet!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khao Sok National Park, Khao Sok National Park, Surat Thani Province
• FLYING FOX
Zip line adventure. Fly from Tree to the ground.
• LUNCH AT RIVERSIDE RESTAURANT
• STOP AT 180 DEGREE PANORAMIC VIEW
• CANOEING OR BAMBOO RAFTING ALONG KHAO SOK RIVER
• CHECK IN AT KHAO SOK RESORT
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Khao Sok Resort
Day 2: JUNGLE WALK IN RAIN FOREST AT KHAO SOK NATIONAL PARK
Stop At: Khao Sok National Park, Surat Thani Thailand
Khao Sok National Park is located in Suratthani province. This is one of the best well known tourist attractions in Thailand. Khao Sok is the perfect place for jungle walk, night safari tour, bird watching, canoeing, camping and many more activities.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
2: Vogue Shopping Center, 76, 1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
3: Krua Thara ครัวธารา, 82 หมู่ 5 อ่าวนาง Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & TupkaekYou can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.