2D1N Dieng Plateau Trekking Tour
Cool temperature, mesmerizing scenery of the bubbling crater, ruins of the oldest ancient temples probably has made Dieng so special among other places to visit in Java. Fresh tobacco, tea plantation, terraced rice fields view with two soaring sky Sindoro and Sumbing mountain as backdrops, give you a newly fresh look of the Java hinterland on the way to this abode of ancient deity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour arrangement.
- Private air conditioned transportation (Inclusive driver, petrol & parking)
- 1 night accommodation in Dieng plateau area.Meals (indicated by B = Breakfast, L = Lunch or D = Dinner) as specified per itinerary.
- Guide service (English speaking tour guides)
- Local guide service for specific activity in Dieng Plateau e.g trekking.
- Mineral water during tour.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not specified as inclusions.
DAY 01. PICK UP SERVICE YOGYAKARTA – DIENG PLATEAU AREA (LD)
- Pick up service at airport or hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area (Morning or afternoon).
- Direct drive to to Dieng Plateau Area. Dieng itis self located in the Central Java’s hinterland on 2.000 m elevation. The area is dotted with Hindu-Buddhist temple ruins and several calderas of an extinct volcano. Surrounded by jagged, mist shrouded mountains and local potato plantation, Dieng provides travelers more refreshing look of Central Java. Lunch served at local restaurant on the way to Dieng area.
- Arrive at Dieng Plateau area, check in at guesthouse / homestay.
- Afternoon free and easy at your leisure. Dinner served at local restaurant in Dieng area.
- Stay overnight.
DAY 02. DIENG PLATEAU LIGHT TREKKING – SUNRISE SIKUNIR HILL – YOGYAKARTA (BL)
- Early morning at 4 AM wake up call. From homestay start the trip on foot or drive by car to get to the Sikunir hill (the highest hill in Dieng plateau area 2.600 ASL).
- Arrive at the Sikunir foothill, start trekking up to reach the peak of of the Sikunir hill to enjoy the surrounding misty atmosphere while waiting for the sunrise. If the weather permits, being at the top of the hill you will be able to see the view of at least 4 high mountains in Central Java eg Mt. Merbabu, Mt. Sindoro, Mt. Sumbing and Mt. Slamet.
- Next proceed trekking down the hill, pass through villages, local potato field and other crops. On the way to homestay make stop at Sikidang bubbling mud craters, Telaga Warna volcanic lake with meditation caves and several old Hindu temples.
- Arrive back at homestay, have simple breakfast and relax.
- Around 9 am, check out from home stay in Dieng area and drive back to Yogyakarta.
- Drop off at airport or hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
- End of services.
Departure Point :Hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Hotel or other selected location in Yogyakarta area.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Your body fit stamina.
- Warm jacket.
- Outdoor trousser / pants.
- Trekking shoes or sandals.
- Head cap.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.