280 USD Per Group Dazu Rock Carvings+Ciqikou Old Town Private Tour
This is a private tour priced by group,240 USD per group not per adult.
The largest and best preserved ancient Buddhism rock carving site in southern China, an absolute must-go in Chongqing, coolest site for cultural learning,photogaphy and country exploring. You need a right guide for this valuable tour, as a professional guide with over 25 years guiding experiences I could bring all these to you.
This tour covers Baoding site which was inscribed on World Heritage List by UNESCO.
We focus on private tour service, make our clients travel like a local.
Besides, you also need a friendly and sophisticated guide and a safe driver to do critical help, a driver-guide who knows both Chinese culture and how to do a safe, joyful and professional guiding job will be your choice.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- My personal private guiding service
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- All admission fare unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Baoding Mountain Carved Stone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baoding Mountain Carved Stone, 16 km Northeast of Dazu County, Dazu County 402360 China
We pick up travellers and get started from their hotels. Enjoy a roughly 2 hours ride through the country side of Chongqing then get to Baoding site, the major part of Dazu Carvings. Its one of the 2 World Heritage listed sites in Chongqing, over 900 years old and more than 10'000 statues in there basicaly about ancient Chinese Buddhism. It brings impressive impacts of rich culture and ancient philosophy. The interior excurtion takes another 2 hours.
The admission fee for Baoding site goes from 100 yuan to 135 yuan depends on seasons, an internal golf car ride costs another 15 yuan, this would be optional if dont like to walk 1km.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: DaZuXian BuXingJie, Longgang Road, Dazu District, Chongqing China
Then move to Dazu downtown, randomly pick up a local dinner for lunch, a great chance to try real local flavor, spicy fresh water fish would an interesting option.Lunch is on us.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ciqikou (Porcelain Port), 14 km W of Chongqing, Chongqing 400030 China
Then we move on to our next attraction-Ciqikou old town, also known as porcelain port, the only old street particularly preserved in downtown Chongqing. The history of this street might traces back to 1'000 years ago. Nowadays it becomes a super hot spot for all travelers.
We'll join the local explore around this small old town walk through an old street learn those old architectures, spend a cute afternoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jiefangbei Square, Junction of Mingzu Road, Mingquan Road and Zourong Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing 400000 China
Then we drive back to downtown and deliver our travelers at your hotel or any other specified location.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from airport, train station and any hotels in downtown.Airports
- Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, Yubei District, China, 401120
- Chaotianmen Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Moderate intensity hiking required
- Most travelers can participate
- For the cronnavirus pandemic sitll lingering, a physical fitness or domestic working certificate will be required. Face masks and hand sanitizer will be offered by us. We recommend Chinese hand-bowling solute instead of shaking hands for all decency and safety.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.