27 Waterfalls With Locals Expert Guides from Damajagua entrace.
A moderate 40-minute uphill hike through a beautiful jungle landscape gets you to the 12th waterfall or, if you are in excellent physical shape, choose to hike all the way to the top of the 27 waterfalls (approximately 70 minutes) and experience it all.
Either way, your real fun begins as we head back down-river and you jump, slide and swim your way through a series of spectacular waterfalls, canyons, and azure pools, emerging with a silly grin on your face and incredible memories to cherish! The tours include jumps of up to 25 feet (8 meters).
After a 15-minute walk back to base camp and changing into your dry clothes enjoy a delicious and varied Dominican buffet lunch, which includes things like barbecued chicken and pork, stews, rice, pasta, and salads.
Local rum drinks, sodas, and water are included (beer is available but not included). After the meal, say goodbye to the local guides and your best experience will be kept in mind and photos or videos for the rest of your life.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - 27 Charcos
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Shoes for Hiking are not inluided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 27 Charcos, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Discover the secluded Damajagua Waterfalls, tucked in the hills of the Dominican Republic's Northern Corridor, on this full-day trip from Puerto Plata. Explore the twenty-seven pristine falls, cascading over limestone, with your local guide. Get a short safety briefing, then jump, swim and slide down natural waterslides. Lunch, beverages. If you need a Transfer please contact us.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Camino de Damajagua, Damajagua 57000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
If you need transportation we are flexible in prices and will charge you extra cost for Bus or car transportation depending on where you are located.Ports
- Entrace of 27 waterfalls
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.