25-Minute Helicopter Tour of Sedona
On this 25-minute helicopter tour from Sedona, see the region’s mountain highlights and ancient attractions. Fly over the Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness to see where locals play in the great outdoors, and admire the stunning beauty of natural attractions like Secret Canyon. Then see the ancient cliff dwellings of the Sinaguan people, who lived in the area between 500 AD and 1425 AD.
per adult from
What's included :
- 25-minute helicopter tour
- Facility fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boynton Canyon Trail, Sedona, AZ 86339
A Vortex Area.
Pass By: Doe Mountain Trail, Boynton Pass Road, Sedona, AZ
Doe Mountain Trail climbs to the summit of a flat-topped sandstone mesa, for good views over the west Sedona landmarks
Pass By: Bear Mountain Trail, Fr 152C, Sedona, AZ
Of all the great hikes in Red Rock Country, the Bear Mountain Trail is one of the locals' favorites
Departure Point :1225 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Infants and children under the age of 2 are considered lap children and are free of charge; they must have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of birth certificate
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lb (125 kg / 19 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.