2.5-hour Lanzarote Sunset Cruise from Marina Puerto del Carmen
Depart Lanzarote to enjoy the magic hour of sunset over the sea on this 2.5-hour, guided cruise from the Marina Puerto del Carmen. Glide through the blue Atlantic in search of playful dolphins and take in the gorgeous scenery. This tour includes champagne, pastries and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fast boat trip
- Live expert commentary on board
- Champagne and pastries
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Lanzarote Sea Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Av. del Varadero, s/n, Rotonda de entrada al aparcamiento del Varadero, Oficina de Lanzarote Sea Tours, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain
Your tour will begin at 6 pm in summer season (April - October), or at 4 pm in winter season (November - March) at your accommodation in Lanzarote, where the shuttle bus will pick you up. You'll hop on the air-conditioned bus and travel to the Marina Puerto del Carmen.
Then, you'll board the fast boat "Biosfera Jet" and enjoy the panoramic views of Lanzarote's coast during the 2.5-hour ride. You'll experience the thrill of searching for dolphins, whales and other marine mammals in their natural habitat. During the trip, the crew will give you detailed information about the cetacean species that you'll be able to see.
When the sun goes down, you´ll celebrate the end of the day with Champagne and pastries (included in price), then sail back to Puerto del Carmen where a shuttle will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Av. del Varadero, s/n, Rotonda de entrada al aparcamiento del Varadero, Oficina de Lanzarote Sea Tours, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
-You´ll be picked up from the hotel list or apartment in the main touristic areas of Lanzarote-Summer Season April-October (16:30-Playa Blanca, 17:20-Puerto Calero, 17:30-Puerto del Carmen, 17:10-Arrecife, 16:30-Costa Teguise)-Winter Season March-November (14:30-Playa Blanca, 15:20-Puerto Calero, 15:30-Puerto del Carmen, 15:10-Arrecife, 14:30-Costa Teguise)-The hotels Vistamar, Lancelot, Tuscan and Bluebay have the pick-up point in the bus stop on the main street.-If you need more information contact with us by phone or email.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dolphin sightings are not 100% guaranteed
- The supplier may cancel the tour due to weather conditions or force majeure, in which case the supplier will contact the customer within 48 to 24 hours in advance via email or telephone to assign a new alternative date, the customer may request in such cases the return of the reservation.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.