24 Hours in Lake Manyara National Park - Paradise Tour
We’re assure an adventures experience in the heart of Tanzania which makes yourself get lost in some beautiful place. Our safari package provides a private safari vehicle, Driver, P. guide along with the camping equipment. Kim’zebra Adventures & Safaris gives you the maximum quality in the budget safari and make you to feel comfort and enjoy the vacation. Booking us the Private or Joining safaris,
Our Tanzanian guides are experienced naturalists. They know the park rangers and keep in touch with them regularly, so they always have the inside track on where to find the most exciting wildlife.We will expose you to superlative scenery high wildlife, bird life. The safari increases your chances of viewing at close range the big five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino, and elephant) & birds in the course of the single game drive.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- mileage in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof for game viewing
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal items (e.g. cameras, visa, travel insurance)
- Lake Manyara is a popular and accessible park that continues to delight visitors with its diversity and abundance of wildlife. The main habitats include the shallow soda lake itself which occupies about 70% of the park, the ground water forest, open grassland, acacia woodland and the rift wall. The most famous spectacle in the park are the tree-climbing lions, which are occasionally seen along branches of acacia trees. Other animals found in the park include buffalo, elephants, leopards, baboons, impala, giraffes, zebra, wildebeest, ostrich and hippos.
Popularly referred to as an ornithologist’s paradise, Lake Manyara National Park contains over 400 bird species found in the savannah and river habitats of East Africa. Common water birds to be seen here are pelicans, spoonbills, Egyptian geese, hamerkops and the migratory flamingos, which arrive by the hundreds of thousands, creating one of Africa’s great natural sights over the soda lake. Lake Manyara is often less busy than it’s more famous rivals and many people will tell you this is their favourite park in Northern Tanzania!
Lake Manyara is also very popular of it’s tree climbing lions for years although it’s said this behaviour is spreading to some neighbouring national parks. You will not see many lions resting on trees in other national parks like Lake Manyara
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up area around the Arusha town
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.