2.30 am Taj mahal Sunrise and agra full day one day trip from delhi
looking for Taj mahal sunrise tour then here we offer this tour which starts in delhi at 2.30 am and visit taj mahal at sunrise time and visit Agra-fort and baby taj mahal tour. This tour option is quite cheaper but you don't need to panic for the services because we our driver and guide are highly experienced and can make your tour more memorable.
Its a complete one day tour of taj mahal and you can see the color changing of taj mahal during sunrise and less people will be there to click photos. The arrangement of the tour is done by skilled professional tour operator. So don't need to worry about anything. If you have any special requirement then please mention while purchasing the tour we will clear all your doubts of this related tour.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up drop-off from your Hotel Delhi Gurgaon or Noida
- Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Private live tour guide
- Uniformed driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tipping of Guide and Driver
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - New Delhi Kali Bari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
you will be picked up from the hotel or any location in delhi which you have to mention when you purchase the tour. You will be picked up at 2.30 am in the morning and then drive to agra via Yamuna express way which is a drive of 3 hours. You don;t need to panic for the sleep the drive is very comfortable you can also sleep in the car as well because the roads is very smooth.
on Arrival in Agra at 5 am take a Tea break of 10 minutes which will refresh you mind then your driver will introduce you to your guide and then your guide will take you the Taj mahal. A tour to the taj mahal during sunrise time is an unbeatable experience. You will notice the color will change by the change of light because the ivory white marble has a translucent quality. You guide will help you in clicking the photos and will tell you in brief about the story of the taj mahal construction. The tour of the taj mahal is only of 2 hours later on proceed for next destination
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
after visiting taj mahal you will taken to air conditoned restaurant where you can have breakfast. The restaurant serves non spicy food.
After having breakfast procced to visit Agra Fort which was residential place of mughals dynasty. The building is made up of Red sand stone and inside the fort you will see beautiful indo- islamic architecture and palces where king and queens lived. The fort of delhi is more beautiful then the fort of delhi.
A visit to fort is almost 2 hours later on Enjoy some shopping
Entrance ticket of the Agra fort is - 650 INR (10 usd approx)
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Later on visit itimad ud daulah which is also known as Baby taj mahal because of its same type of design, an inspiration was taken from this tomb to build the taj mahal. You will find lovely gardens made in typical mughal style and beautiful painting work inside the tomb. its a good place for clicking the photos.
Entrance fees of tomb is - 320 INR ( 5 USD approx)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: New Delhi Kali Bari, New Delhi Kalibari Mandir Marg, New Delhi 110001 India
later on drive back to delhi. Its a 3 hour drive. our driver will drop you to the location where you want to get dropped in delhi. here your tour will end with us
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The taj mahal remain closed on every Fridays
- The entrance ticket of Taj mahal is 1000 Rs each person
- The entrance ticket of Agra fort is 550 Rs each person
- The female should not be wearing Reveling dress
- You can be traced by some indians who wants to take photos with you try to avoid them
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)
- During harsh winters, Due to fog, this tour does not run from the Second half of December to the first half of January
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.