2 to 3hours shopping Tour at Tianjin Tanggu Foreign goods market by Car
If you have only few hours before the Cruises ship left port. So this is will be your best choice to have Last shopping and experience next to port. This is the huge area with Thousand of goods from all of the part of world. Some of knock-offs as well. This is the tour without the tour guide, plesase keep the local oprator's contact information for any emergency.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- One way transfer service by private vehicle
- Local driver
- parking fee
- petrol fee
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Driver will pick you up from Cruises exit as the time you orderd. Drive about 30 minutes to the market, Then driver will drop you there to point to you where is the market. after about two hours he will come back to pick you up.
If there is any problem please just contact with local operator. They will help you for all trouble if you have there.
the tour is 2hours at local market. so if you want to finish ealier , just try to contact us as well. because car can not park at the place where drop you off for long time. so if there is no any change, diver will back to same location on time.
Then drop you to port at end of the tour
Departure Point :tianjin home port or tianjin port
Departure Time :Depends on your booking time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Unit price is per vehicle
- Please ensure you choose the right vehicle type based on the number of people and luggage of your party upon booking Please provide the detailed of the time
- Your driver does not speak English. If any questions on the road, you can use the driver's phone to contact the local operator for assistance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.