2 Tanks Private Dive Cenote El Pit Dos Ojos
Private 1 tank dive in the breathtaking Cenote El Pit and the other one at Cenote Dos Ojos one of the more famous Cenotes in the world.
We will finish the trip by a delicious lunch at the traditional Mexican restaurant owned by a Maya family which is in front of the cenote Dos Ojos.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 tanks, weights and flash lights
- Cenote entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Diving Insurance
- Use of SCUBA equipment
This trip is available only for certified scuba divers (advanced open water or equivalent)
You will be personally guided by Jonathan, scuba diving Instructor and Tec Cave Instructor, diving since 15 years in the Riviera Maya.
Your pick up will be at 8.30 am at our meeting point in Playa del Carmen, 45 minutes drive to the Dos Ojos park.
After equipping the gear an extended and detailed briefing will be done so you have all the information and we can enjoy the dive safely
The Pit is amazing, the visibility is so good that you can see the bottom from surface 30m/100ft away. We will slowly ascend from the depth enjoying this unique feeling of peace inside the cavern zone contemplating the sunshine. Some bones of the Ice Age period had been found here. Second dive Bat Cave at Dos Ojos park, a labyrinth of stalactites before we get to the Bat Cave. Finishing the trip at the traditional Mexican restaurant which is in front of the cenote.
We will be back to Playa del Carmen around 2:30 - 3:00 pm
• Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Departure Point :Av Constituyentes 101, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from:- Hotels, condos, airbnb located in Playa del Carmen city center- Playa del Carmen pier if you are coming from Cozumel by ferryIf you are staying in a hotel out of Playa del Carmen city center, we will agree on the meeting point in the city center.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You have to wait minimum 18 or 24 hours after the last dive before taking a flight.
- Advanced Open Water Diver certified required or equivalent
- You will need to fill a medical questionnaire and to sign a liability release before starting the activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.