2 Tanks Private Dive Cenote Eden & Tajma Ha
Private 2 tanks dive, one in Cenote Tajma Ha and the other one in Cenote Jardin del Eden. We will have some snacks during the surface interval and lunch at the end of the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 tanks, weights and flash lights
- Cenote entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Diving Insurance
- Use of SCUBA equipment
This trip is available only for certified scuba divers (open water or equivalent)
You will be personally guided by Jonathan, scuba diving Instructor and Tec Cave Instructor, diving since 15 years in the Riviera Maya.
Your pick up will be at 8.30 am from our meeting point in Playa del carmen and have 30 minutes drive from Playa del Carmen to the first cenote.
After equipping the gear an extended and detailed briefing will be done so you have all the information and we can enjoy the dive safely.
Starting with El Eden to catch the light is the best idea, also to see better the halocline (mix salt fresh water). This Cenote is one of the best to do some nice pictures.
Cenote Tajma Ha, honestly one of the more complete caverns, halocline, stalactites, light effects, fosil and excellent visibility all in the same place.
Finally we will eat around the area some Mexican regional food.
We will be back to Playa del Carmen around 2:30 - 3:00 pm
• Cenote Jardin del Eden, Carretera Tulum-Playa del Carmen, 77710 Mexico
Departure Point :Av Constituyentes 101, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from:- Hotels, condos, airbnb located in Playa del Carmen city center- Playa del Carmen pier if you are coming from Cozumel by ferryIf you are staying in a hotel out of Playa del Carmen city center, we will agree on the meeting point in the city center.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Open Water Diver certified required or equivalent
- You will need to fill a medical questionnaire and to sign a liability release before starting the activity.
- You have to wait minimum 18 or 24 hours after the last dive before taking a flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.