2 nights 3 days trip to Hampi
Hampi is famous for its ruins belonging to the erstwhile medieval Hindu kingdom of Vijaynagar and was declared a World Heritage site in 1986. The temples of Hampi, its monolithic sculptures and monuments, make it an unmissable destination for every traveler.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel accomodation
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Its best to take a local guide; one that your hotel recommends. The guide will meet you in the hotel lobby to take you for sightseeing
Good idea to have at least two days in Hampi.
Best time is indeed between August and March first week...it gets really hot.
It's also a good idea to have a car at one's disposal or hire an auto for a day which is also an exciting way to travel if the weather is nice.
Be prepared for the not so fancy diners and restaurants. Best is to tuck in a huge breakfast and snack at lunch and then get back to the resort for dinner.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly lookout for a placard in your name OUTSIDE the airportAirports
- Jindal Vijaynagar Airport, Kudligi Rd, Toranagallu, Karnataka 583123, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/27/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.