2-night program with one-way transfer from Posadas, hotel and excursions
a unique trip to the heart of the largest national park in Argentina and one of the best preserved parks in South America, a two-night program to enjoy wildlife and wildlife watching, alligators, monkeys, deer, gazelles, raccoons, fox, otters, capivaras and hundreds of birds are some of the species that we can see during this trip.
The transfer to the park is done in 4x4 trucks by the natural route number 41, the accommodation in the Posada Jasy, a quiet hotel of personalized attention that only has 4 rooms right next to the Ibera Lagoon.
The included excursions were designed to be able to see the largest number of wildlife species with specialized local guides.
per adult from
48 to 60 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Fabulous 2-night package in the Ibera National Park, Carlos Pellegrini Colony, with 4x4 private transfer from San Ignacio or Posadas, 2 nights accommodation at the Jasy Inn with breakfast included, 1 night walk excursion, 1 walk excursion Daytime, a boat trip.
Discover the wildlife of one of the best preserved parks in South America.
Departure Point :
AirportsLibertador General José de San Martín Airport, Ruta Nacional 12km. 1366,5, N3300 Posadas, Misiones, Argentina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Colonia Carlos Pellegrini, Corrientes, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.