2-Night Private Luxury Escape to Petra and the Dead Sea from Amman
Without your own private English - Speaking Driver, it is difficult to visit Jordan’s main attractions independently, including Petra and the Dead Sea. This private 2-day trip from Amman transports you to both Petra, UNESCO World Heritage and one of the Seven Wonders of the World as well as the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and the first natural spa by private air condition leisure vehicle, so you can enjoy both sites hassle-free. Explore the amazing 2,000-year-old Petra with your guide and float in the salt-rich Dead Sea. This tour includes one night in Petra, one night in the Dead Sea with choice of hotel classes to suit you from 3, 4, 5-star accommodation, as well as breakfast and dinner, and airport pick-up and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Meet and assist upon arrival
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 2 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked: 1-night Petra, 1-night Dead Sea
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Free visa exemption service applies:minimum 48 hours stay in Jordan, for non-restricted nationality.
- Local English-Speaking Guide for Petra Visit (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
- Once program is booked, contact the local operator and send your passport copies
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Day 1: Arrival in Amman Queen Alia International Airport – Petra (D) 210 KM
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Start your Jordan experience with meet and assist service at Amman Queen Alia International Airport, and an airport transfer to your Petra selected hotel. Check in, dinner and overnight.
Accommodation included: Petra Hotel
Day 2: Petra – Dead Sea (B, D) 200 KM
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
After breakfast, depart from your hotel to visit the Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, which is considered to be one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. The World Heritage Site is an ancient Arab city carved in sandstone more than 2000 years ago. Its intricate tunnel system and 4,000-seat amphitheater are especially impressive. First, walk the “siq”, a narrow 3/4 miles (1.2 km) path built into a split in the sandstone, which leads into the city and to the treasury "El-Khazneh" - One of the sites most elaborate temples, thought to have held countless treasures at one time. Continue the tour to see the Theater, the Byzantine Church, and the Royal Tombs.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Next, drive 180 miles (300 km) to the Dead Sea, the first natural spa and the lowest point on earth sitting at 1,300 feet (400 meters) below sea level, it is lowest point on earth, and the landscape is unlike anything else. Time at leisure to enjoy the hotels facilities, pool, and beach to swim. Spa treatments are available at your own expense. Enjoy Dinner and one night stay overnight at your selected Dead Sea hotel.
Accommodation included: Dead Sea Hotel
Day 3: Dead Sea - Amman Queen Alia International Airport (B) 75 KM
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Breakfast at hotel. Check out of your hotel and relax on a convenient airport drop-off at Amman Queen Alia International Airport at a time to fit your flight departure.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up available by client's request.Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Extra nights in Amman can be tailor made by request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.