2-Night Private Jordan Secret Escape Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea
If you have a short vacation this is the perfect tour to explore the beauty of Jordan’s natural and man-made sites; this tour includes one-night accommodation in the desert of Wadi Rum, and one night in a resort or hotel at the Dead Sea. Start by visiting the desert of Wadi Rum where Matt Damon movie the Martian was filmed. The desert is full of mountains and a reddish hue, known as the valley of moon, for a 4 x 4 – 2-hour jeep ride. Off to visit to Petra one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and one of Jordan’s most enchanting Archaeological sites. At last descend to lowest point on earth the Dead Sea, the first natural spa in the world. The water of the Dead Sea known for the concentration of salt and minerals, which makes it a therapeutic as well as a unique swimming experience not to be missed! Daily breakfast, dinner, and airport pickups and drop-offs are included. Your choice of hotel accommodation on both nights in 3, 4, and 5-star hotels are available!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Meet and Assist
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 2 nights’ accommodation as per hotel option booked: 1-night Wadi Rum, and 1-night Dead Sea.
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner) 2 - Breakfast and 2 - Dinner
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra visit (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
- Free visa exemption service applies: minimum 48 hours stay in Jordan, for non-restricted nationality
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunches) not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Day 1: Amman Queen Alia International Airport – Wadi Rum Camp (D) 320 KM
Pass By: Amman Governorate, Amman Governorate
Start your Jordan experience with meet and assist service at Amman Queen Alia International Airport and an airport transfer to Wadi Rum Desert.
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Visit the spectacular desert wilderness of Wadi Rum. Sometimes known as the Valley of the Moon for its lunar-like landscapes, this protected region of mountains, dunes, and canyons was where T.E. Lawrence, known as “Lawrence of Arabia” fought alongside the Bedouin locals in World War I. The locals have named many of the sites in Wadi Rum after Lawrence and numerous scenes from the iconic movie, Lawrence of Arabia, were filmed on location here. Besides, the recent well-known movie The Martian, was also filmed by Hollywood super star Matt Damon. Enjoy an exhilarating 2-hour trip by 4x4 local jeep through this majestic place to immerse yourself in its serene beauty and ever-changing colors. Rumble along desert valleys, through narrow gorges and past red dunes and mountains; stop to take photos along the way. Dinner and overnight at Wadi Rum Camp.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Camp in Wadi Rum
Day 2: Wadi Rum - Petra – Dead Sea (B, D) 420 KM
Pass By: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Start your day with a local Bedouin breakfast followed by a relaxing ride on your journey to Petra.
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Enjoy a 2-hour tour of Nabatean city and UNESCO World Heritage site, with a local guide. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra was carved into a sandstone gorge more than 2,000 years ago to dominate the trading routes of ancient Arabia and is rightly regarded as the jewel in the crown of Jordan’s historic sites. Walk along the narrow “Siq”, the high-walled fissure in the rocks that winds into the heart of the city. Then, stop in your tracks at your first breathtaking glimpse of the Treasury, known locally as “El-Khazneh” - Petra’s stellar sight. Wonder at its intricate façade and hear how movies such as Indiana Jones, the Transformers, and the Last Crusade were filmed here. See Petra’s ornate tombs cut into the rock face, and admire the stunning theater that once sat 3,000 spectators. As you walk, visit the Byzantine church. Free time to explore and walk up the Monastery or the High Place of Sacrifice if time permits
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
After your walking tour and free time for lunch at your own expense finishes, travel onward to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and the world's first natural spa. Check in at the hotel for dinner and overnight. If time permits you can enjoy the hotel’s pool and beach facilities to swim on that day.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel in Dead Sea
Day 3: Dead Sea– Amman Queen Alia International Airport (B) 55 KM
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Your visit to Jordan tour finishes after your hotel breakfast and free time at the Dead Sea to enjoy the hotel facilities: beach and pool for swimming, and you may use the spa at your own personal expense. The Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, sitting at 1,412 feet (430 meters) below sea level. This glittering inland sea contains extraordinarily high levels of salt and minerals, and offers up an incredible experience: the chance to float rather than swim! Wade in to experience a short floating session from the beach: it’s an unforgettable sensation. Check out of your hotel and relax on a convenient airport drop-off at Amman Queen Alia International Airport at a time to fit your flight departure. (We recommend late flight departure).
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up available by client's request.Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.