2-Night Ninh Binh - Ha Long Bay WORLD WONDERS, CAVE, BOAT, TEMPLE, KAYAK, ISLETS
Explore Ninh Binh's famous Trang An Cave, and ancient Bai Dinh Temple, experiencing local culture during a 1-night home-stay. Ha Long Bay's scenery is yours for an overnight cruise with delicious meals, water activities, and a visit to a floating village.
- Witness the splendor of this World Heritage region's limestone formations as you cruise the waters of Halong Bay
- Explore the seascape by kayak and learn about local life in a floating village
- Energize yourself with a hike up to the summit of Bai Dinh mountain to admire the 100-ton statue of Buddha Sakyamuni
- Travel by row boat through the caves of Trang An
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide for Halong Bay & Bai Dinh Trang An
- Electric car in the Bai Dinh pagoda
- Boat trip at the Trang An Grotto
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing
- Insurance on board
- Welcome drink on the cruise (soft drink, tea, or coffee)
- Kayaking in Halong and All activities
- WiFi onboard the Halong Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong bay - Hanoi by tourist Bus
- Entry/Admission - Bai Tu Long Bay
What's excluded :
- Personal items
- Drinks with all meals
- Gratuities for the tour guide and driver
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
Day 1: Hanoi - Ninh Binh (Lunch)
- 7h30 - 8h00: You will be picked up from your hotel (located Hanoi Old Quarter), and transfer to Ninh Binh, it takes 2.5-hour arrive the Bai Dinh Pagoda complex. You will discover the largest pagoda not only in Vietnam, but also in Southeast Asia. Climb up to the summit of the mountain to marvel at the 100-ton bronze statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni. Once there you will take a rest whilst enjoying panoramic views of the picturesque landscape, dotted with limestone mountains.
- Following lunch at a local restaurant, you will take a boat trip to explore the cave complex in Trang An. This is a spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys, many of them partly submerged and surrounded by steep, almost vertical cliffs.
Drop you off at hotel, free at leisure
Overnight at a home-stay/hotel in Ninh Binh.
Duration: 17 hours
Stop At: Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay 008433 Vietnam
Day 2: Ninh Binh - Halong - Bai Tu Long (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After early breakfast, tourist bus comes your hotel at 7h00am and transfer to Halong (it takes 4-hour). Arrival at the Halong Wharf, you will have time to stretch your legs and take some photos.
- From 11h30am to 12 at noon: Manager/Guide of cruise will welcome and take you to the cruise. Welcome drink and cruise briefing before enjoying lunch whilst cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay and admiring the serene waterways and fascinating rock formations along the way.
Visiting Thien Canh Son Cave (30 minutes) which boasts many interesting stalactites and stalagmites in a variety of amazing shapes. Spend 30' kayaking to discover first-hand some of Bai Tu Long Bay's landscape, or sunbathe or enjoy a cool drink on the sundeck and join cooking class with cruise’s chief.
Vietnamese-style set dinner which will be served on board.
Night squid fishing is available, before you stay overnight on the boat at a peaceful anchorage.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise, we visit the ancient Vung Vieng Floating Village (1-hour). Here you will not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but will also be surrounded by the limestone mountains as you are transported by a small bamboo boat. Following that, you will return to the cruise for some relaxation and lunch while the cruise return to the Halong Wharf for disembarkation and your return to Hanoi by bus around 4pm.
Duration: 16 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up point: Shuttle bus free pick-up around 07h30 - 08h00am at hotels located Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Ninh Binh, it takes 2,5 hours. - Meeting point: Hanoi Opera House at No 1 Trang Tien St., at 7h30am
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.