2-Night Merzouga Desert Tour from Marrakech including Camel Ride and Desert Camp
Amazing 3 days Trip to the huge dunes in Merzouga. During this tour, you will pass through very beautiful landscapes! It's a breathtaking trip along the 1000 Kasbahs road!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1: First you will cross the spectacular Tizi n’Tichka Pass of the High Atlas mountains. You will pass through many Berber villages, and once in the desert, riverside oasis and barren hillsides are clustered with Kasbahs. After lunch you will drive further to Valley of the Roses, with beautiful views of the Dades valley, valley of a thousand kasbahs. Overnight in Dades.
Day 2: After breakfast you will drive to Todra Gorge and after a short stop there you will drive on to "Auberge du Sud" at the dunes of Erg Chebbi. You will arive there around 4pm, and after a short break you will ride camels into the dunes, where you will spend the night in Berber tents. After seeing a beautiful sunset you will enjoy a fantastic dinner.
Day 3: After viewing the most beautiful sunrise and having breakfast at the camp site you will ride the camels back to the auberge. From there it will be a long day driving back to Marrakech, again via Tichka pass.
Departure Point :Your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.