2-Night Jordan Private Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum from Wadi Araba Border Crossing
Experience Jordan’s most famous natural and historical beauty spots on this 2-night tour, accompanied by your own friendly and knowledgeable driver in a private leisure vehicle from Wadi Araba Border Crossing. Overnight in Wadi Rum Camp on the first day; a protected desert valley renowned for its natural beauty. Take an exciting 4x4 jeep ride around the valley, mountains and dunes. Travel through Jordan’s sun baked desert landscapes to Petra, the UNESCO-protected, ancient city hew into a rocky valley more than 2,000 years ago. Enjoy a guided tour of Petra’s main sights, including the “Siq”, Treasury “El-Khazneh”, and rock tombs. Then, after an overnight stay in Petra, return to Wadi Araba Border Crossing. Your tour includes round-trip private transport, two nights of accommodation in your choice of tourist, prime, superior, and higher-class hotels; meals as per program, and time for lunch (on your own expense) on each day of your travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Arrival Transfer and Departure Transfer from Wadi Araba Crossing Border Jordanian side
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 2 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary & hotel option booked: 1-night Wadi Rum, and 1-night Petra
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Entrance Fees to Petra and Wadi Rum
- Wadi Rum 2-hour Jeep Tour
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Day 1: Wadi Araba Border Crossing- Wadi Rum (D) 100 KM
Pass By: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Start your Jordan experience with transfer from Wadi Araba Border Crossing Jordanian side to the unique desert of Wadi Rum. Bedouin dinner and overnight in a camp of your choice.
Accommodation included: Camp in Wadi Rum
Day 2: Wadi Rum – Petra (B, D) 150 KM
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Start your day with a Bedouin breakfast, and visit the spectacular desert wilderness of Wadi Rum. Sometimes known as the “Valley of the Moon” for its lunar-like landscapes, this protected region of mountains, dunes, and canyons was where T.E. Lawrence, known as “Lawrence of Arabia” fought alongside the Bedouin locals in World War I. The locals have named many of the sites in Wadi Rum after Lawrence and numerous scenes from the iconic movie, Lawrence of Arabia, were filmed on location here. Besides, the recent well-known movie The Martian, was also filmed by Hollywood super star Matt Damon. Enjoy an exhilarating 2-hour trip by 4x4 local jeep through this majestic place to immerse yourself in its serene beauty and ever-changing colors. Rumble along desert valleys, through narrow gorges, past red dunes and mountains, and stop to take photos along the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Finish your day by relaxing on your journey to Petra, the ancient rock city. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Petra
Day 3: Petra – Wadi Araba Border Crossing (B) 170 KM
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Your visit to Jordan tour finishes after your hotel breakfast and check out for a classic unforgettable visit of Petra. Enjoy a 2-hour tour of Nabatean city and UNESCO World Heritage site with a local guide. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra was carved into a sandstone gorge more than 2,000 years ago to dominate the trading routes of ancient Arabia and is rightly regarded as the jewel in the crown of Jordan’s historic sites. Walk along the narrow “Siq”, the high-walled fissure in the rocks that winds into the heart of the city. Then, stop in your tracks at your first breathtaking glimpse of the Treasury, known locally as “El-Khazneh” - Petra’s stellar sight. Wonder at its intricate façade and hear how movies such as Indiana Jones, the Transformers, and the Last Crusade were filmed here. See Petra’s ornate tombs cut into the rock face, and admire the stunning theater that once sat 3,000 spectators. As you walk, visit the Byzantine church. .
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Wadi Araba Desert, Aqaba 77110 Jordan
After your walking tour and free time for lunch at your own expense finishes, relax on your trip off to Wadi Araba Border Jordanian side.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wadi Araba Border Crossing (Jordanian side)Ports
- Aqaba Port, Aqaba, Jordan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.