2-in-1 Outdoor Adventure Combo: ATV´s, Cenote Swim, Zip Lines and Reef Snorkel
Visit 2 Native Parks in 1 day!
Emotions Native Park - Live the exciting experience of driving all-terrain vehicles through winding jungle paths! Enjoy exhilarating treks as you go deeper into the jungle foliage to fly through the air on zip lines, explore caves, discover authentic Mayan ruins, and refresh yourself in a beautiful cenote filled with crystal-clear water.
Snorkel Native Park - Discover an undersea world inhabited by beautiful multicolored fish and spectacular coral formations at different reefs in the Puerto Morelos National Park, the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas. Relax at the beach club while you enjoy delicious traditional food and open bar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Lunch and Flavored water included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Safety gear for all the activities included
- Entry/Admission - Emotions Native Park
- Entry/Admission - Snorkeling Adventure
What's excluded :
- Collision insurance available at an additional cost (15 USD single ATV and 25 USD double)
- Photos (Available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emotions Native Park, Km 285, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
• ATV Tour: blow through the jungle enjoying the natural beauty of the park as you cross a spectacular hanging bridge and ramp that will take your breath away.
• Mayan Ruins: trek through winding paths until you reach an ancient Mayan ruin.
• Mayan Ceremony: delve into our natural jungle wonders and participate in an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony complete with the scent of copal incense performed by a Mayan shaman form the community.
• Ixchel Cenote: discover the magnificent Ixchel cenote, home to a small Mayan altar. Here you will learn about the formation of cenotes and some of the rock formations made by the drainage of water.
• Zip lines: fly through the air and thrill as you zip over the jungle on three zip lines and enjoy the scenery.
• Cenote: refresh yourself in the crystal-clear waters of the beautiful Half Moon Cenote.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Snorkeling Adventure, Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum Km 27.5 Bahia Petempich, 12, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
• Welcome and briefing: Upon arrival, you will receive all information necessary to begin activities (park rules and safety measures), receive snorkel equipment, get your locker assignment.
• Snorkel Two Reefs: Be amazed by snorkeling two most well-preserved reefs at the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas, where you will also visit a coral “greenhouse” that promotes the restoration of the reef system. We will provide complete information on the use of the equipment and National Park rules to respect and preserve the reef ecosystem.
• Beach Club: Return to the Snorkel Native Club Beach Club to enjoy some free time and delight in either an American-style breakfast or traditional breakfast (depending on the time), relax in the hammocks, check out your photos, play volleyball or soccer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will depend on the location. Please confirm pick up time and location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed.
- You must be 16 or older in order to drive the ATV.
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs. Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26 in
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- This combo does not include Single ATV
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This expedition is not recommended for people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.