2 hr single kayak rental
Get the opportunity to paddle through a serene mangrove preserve or spend some time on one of our beautiful beaches, all at your own pace. Get the chance to see manatees, dolphins, and tons of birds.
per adult from
What's included :
- All necessary equipment is provided. Kayak, paddle, life vest, and dry bag.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- We will go over proper techniques, safety, and routes. We provide life vests, dry bags, paddle, and kayak. Make sure to bring plenty of water and sunscreen. Then be prepared to possibly see manatees and dolphins, tons of birds, and enjoy a peaceful paddle in the mangroves or some sun on one of our beautiful beaches.
Departure Point :13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- While kayaking is extremely safe, there is always a possibility of tipping, so swimming ability should be a consideration.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.