2 hours quad biking in the palm grove of Marrakech
To know :
We offer two departures per day, 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Persons under 16 years of age must board as a passenger.
Pilot price: 40 €
Passenger price: 10 €
Return transfer from and to your hotel in Marrakech
Bottle of water
Equipment (helmet, goggles and gloves)
Half-day quad or buggy tour
Homestay tea break
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
After welcoming the participants, a briefing is given on the use, safety and use of the quad.
A grip will be necessary for the discovery of the machine and its handling.
The ride can therefore begin. You will then follow our guide who will lead you through desert plateaus and rocky paths to climb a large hill which overlooks the entire palm grove.
Then crossing Berber villages will lead you to a homestay stop to cool off and drink tea.
Your getaway will end when you return to camp, then you can relax on the return trip to Marrakech.
• Oukaimeden, Oukaimeden, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.