2 Hours Private Walking Tour in Former Jewish Ghetto
Shanghai was the only city visa-free to Jewish refugees in 1930s. Jewish people had lived with Chinese citizens north of the Bund. Wander around the former Jewish Ghetto area to hear the history of survival.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- pick up with guide and taxi
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Ghetto, Hongkou, Shanghai China
You will visit the neighborhood where Jewish refugees used to live in Shanghai.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum, 62 Changyang Road, Shanghai China
A museum showing the life of Jewish people in Shanghai
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum, 62 Chang Yang Lu, Hongkou Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Shanghai.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.