2-Hours Helsinki Professional Photography Walking Tour
We will take amazing pictures that would make your trip to Helsinki memorable. We will first meet at the Central Railway Station and walk around the neighborhood to find great spots to take photos. It would be a relaxed walk while I snap some amazing photos of you in some great locations in Helsinki. Our route would change depending on the weather conditions. You will have the city as your background for the shoot and I would help you find the right poses to capture your best look. I will make sure you have great pictures to take home. I would send you 10 - 15 digital photos after the session
If you have anything else in mind, do not hesitate to let me know. Remember, this is your photo shoot so it is extremely important that your wishes and desires are met.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oodi Central Library, Toolonlahdenkatu 4, Helsinki 00100 Finland
Oodi is a new library and kind of a residence sitting room. It ranks as one of the best libraries in the world. The experience in that building cant be compared to anything you have experienced. I can't wait to surprise you,
Duration: 16 minutes
Stop At: Kamppi Chapel of Silence, Simonkatu 7, Helsinki 00100 Finland
The Kamppi Chapel is a chapel in Kamppi, Helsinki. It is also known as the "Chapel of Silence" since it is intended to be a place to calm down and have a moment of silence in one of the busiest areas in Finland, it has wonderful picturesque and we would make some magic there.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Helsinki Cathedral, Unioninkatu 29, Helsinki Finland
this is Helsinki. it is must be placed and definitely has amazing spots for pictures. the national library is around the corner so we pop in and take awesome pictures there too
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Rautatientori, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :3/3/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:30 PM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Uspenski Cathedral, Kanavakatu 1, 00160 Helsinki, Finland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.