2-Hours Guided Segway Tour in Coeur d'Alene
We keep our tours small and limit them to a max of just 8 guests. Our professional guides know the area well and enjoy sharing their historical knowledge of Couer d'Alene and various landmarks. We utilize FM radio headsets so you can listen in comfort without having the guide yelling info back ata you. Our guides will take photos and videos during your tour and they will be made available to you free of charge for downloading. Each guest is provided with a complimentary bottle of water and rain poncho if needed. Your safety is of paramount importance to us and we provide a hands on safety course. Segways are self balancing and easy to ride. We will not depart until you are completely comfortable and confident with the operation of the Segway.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottled water is provided for each rider
- Fm Audio Receiver for the guided narration with disposable earbuds
- Disposable rain ponchos for inclement weather
- Free photo and video downloads from your tour
What's excluded :
- Segway Damage Protection Coverage Optional with additional cost $5 per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: McEuen Park, 420 E Front Street, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
After departing we will ride to McEuen Park, via Lakeshore drive with it beautiful historic homes and private beaches. At the park we will visit the Armed Services Memorial, Law Enforcement Memorial the Coeur d'Alene History Mural.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Tubbs Hill Nature Trails, Coeur d'Alene, ID
Tubbs Hill is located near the Coeur d'Alene resort and has over 2 miles of hiking trails with picturesque views of the lake. Its also the starting point for the hiking trail of Mudgy & Millie based on the children's story book by Susan Nip.
Pass By: North Idaho Centennial Trail, Coeur d'Alene, ID
As we enter the Coeur d'Alene resort we will be on the Centennial Trail which runs from Coeur d'Alene all the way to Spokane Washington. We will make a brief stop at the Resort which has the world's longest floating boardwalks, over a mile long. From there we will head to City Park.
Pass By: Coeur d'Alene City Park and Independence Point, Coeur d'Alene, ID
As we ride through City Park we will be following the Coeur d'Alene shoreline with its gorgeous views and plentiful beaches, making a brief stop at Independence Point.
Stop At: Fort Sherman, 1000 W Garden Ave on North Idaho College campus, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814-2161
Fort Sherman was established in 1878 but was abandoned by the military by 1905. The area is now the home to the North Idaho College, but we will visit the Officers Quarters, Magazine Room and Chapel, the oldest building in Coeur d'Alene dating back to 1880. As we leave this area we will be riding through a well preserved neighborhood that is now listed in the National Historical Registry.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Coeur d'Alene Carousel, 439 W Fort Grounds Dr, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814-0091
This beautifully restored 1924 Spillman Carousel was once part of Playland Pier, which operated from 1942-1974. The handcrafted piece of art is fully functional and available for rides. We will make a brief stop here.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :1618 E Lakeside Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate is 12 years old. Minimum weight requirement of 100 pounds. Maximum weight 260 pounds
- All riders must sign a Release of Liability Waiver. Parent must sign for minor children and accompany them
- Not recommended for travelers under age 12
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Tour Coeur d'Alene