2 Hours Beijing Summer Palace Walking Tour
Take the 2-hour private walking tour that experiencing amazing Beijing Summer Palace, you will use subway or bus for reaching those impressive sites.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees for summer palace
- English and Chinese speaking guide
- Subway and bus fee
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide and driver
- Private van
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Beijing English speaking private guide will hold your name logo and wait for you at your own Beijing 's hotel lobby on 9:00am in the morning, and then walk to nearby subway station and go to summer palace, and the Summer Palace is a large landscape garden based on Kunming Lake and Longevity Hill, with Hangzhou West Lake as the blueprint and drawing on the design techniques of gardens in the south of the Yangtze River. It is also the most complete imperial palace and imperial palace. There are more than 2000 palace and garden buildings in various forms, which can be roughly divided into three parts: administration, life and tour.Finally you can also have several cups of tea at house if you want, then go back hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up clients who stay in the downtown area of Beijing.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.