2-hour Windsurfing Course for Beginners at Bahía de Formas in Gran Canaria
Get started in this water sport with the first windsurfing school in Gran Canaria. Professional instructors will teach you with the best methods and techniques in one of the best areas for windsurfing beginners in Gran Canaria, Bahia de Formas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up service
- Windsurfing lesson
- Sailboard for the lesson
- Neoprene suit and shoes
What's excluded :
Learn how to windsurf with this introductory course. You will learn in Bahia de Formas, one of the best spots for windsurf beginners in Gran Canaria, near Pozo Izquierdo, known for its ideal conditions for this sport, that has been one of the main venues of the Windsurfing World Championship.
You will be able to start this fantastic sport with the help of officially qualified instructors, who will teach you the best techniques and methods. The course begins with a 10-minute theory lesson on sailing and equipment’s operation. Afterwards, participants will perform water balance exercises with the board and sail. You will learn upwind and downwind navigation techniques, to handle navigation course, to change direction and safety rules.
The start time will be confirmed once you have made your reservation, as it depends on weather conditions.
All participants must be able to swim to do the course.
• You will have a best-quality sailboard at your disposal.
• You will have a 2-hour lesson on one of the best surfing spots in the island.
• Your monitor will help you with anything you need.
Departure Point :CUTRE Windsurf, Av. las Bajas, 71, 35119 Pozo Izquierdo, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
There a free pick-up service for customers that are staying in Playa del Inglés or in Maspalomas.
Departure Time :1 participant 4/3/2018 - 12/31/2021
4-10 participants 4/3/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
2-3 participants 4/3/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This course is for beginners, so no previous experience is required.
- Participants should feel comfortable in the water and be able to swim.
- The minimum age for this activity is 12 years.
- Cutre Windsurf reserves the right to suspend a class in case of participants misbehavior or bad weather conditions, such as high waves or winds above 35 knots. The class will be suspended and will be held on another day.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.