2 Hour Shared Puget Sound Tour from Gig Harbor on Heated Boat
This cruise takes you through the heart of Puget Sound, an inland, saltwater waterway. Our vessel, "RIVIERA" is a restored, US Coast Guard certified, classic Northwest built charter boat. She and her captain and crew are steeped in Puget Sound legacy and experience. This mostly smooth-water cruise takes us under two major suspension bridges; twice! Wildlife ranges from seagulls to Bald Eagles, seals and sea lions. Can't miss Mt. Rainier for hours and the Olympic Mountain range unimpeded except for some clouds. You can bring-your-own snacks and drinks. This is an interactive trip where we candidly and casually interpret our surroundings, There is plenty of time on this cruise where you are left to enjoy the cruise without interruption. We will talk with you and answer your questions along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are not included in price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gig Harbor, Gig Harbor, Washington
We cruise through quaint Gig Harbor at the beginning of our tour. This is where we begin and end our tour so you can come to town early or stay later or overnight to enjoy our beautiful and famous community.
Pass By: Tacoma Narrows Bridge, Tacoma, WA
Famous, storied twin bridges where the first bridge opened and fell down in the same year, 1940!
Pass By: Point Defiance Park, 5400 N Pearl St, Tacoma, WA 98407-3224
Historic park that is an old growth forest that has never been cut down. This is the 4th. largest municipal park in the United States that was founded in 1907.
Departure Point :3003 Harborview Dr, Gig Harbor, WA 98335, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are operating at reduced capacity and following guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.