2-Hour Shanghai Yu Garden and Old Town Private Walking Tour
Visiting Shanghai without seeing the Old Town is not a complete trip. This private 2-hour walking tour takes you to explore the famous Yu Garden and old street where you can appreciate the 5-century old private garden as well as to have a glimpse of charming Qing-Dynasty architecture in the old town bazaar. Enjoy a more personalized and fun experience navigating the colorful old neighborhood with your local knowledgeable guide and gain a great insight into the local culture plus the life in the old and new city.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Private tour services
- Hotel pick up (Only for hotels located in downtown area. Pick up does not include hotels in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang ,Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown area your guide will give you instructions to the meeting point downtown)
- Local transportation ( For a party of 1-4 pax , you will be traveled in the local premieum uber, for a party of more than 4 pax , private air-conditioned mini van will be provided)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Your local friendly guide will meet you at your downtown Shanghai hotel lobby, then head up to the old town area. Pay a visit to the 5-century old elegant garden once built by the government officer to please his parents, delve yourself in the poetic and tranquil scenery with beautiful rockeries, steams, ponds and pavilions, listening to the local old customs, history and culture from your knowledgeable guide; marvel at the charming Qing Dynasty architectures and amazing 21st century artistic skyscrapers while walking through lucky nine-turning zigzag bridge and the oldest Hu Xin Ting Tea house.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town (Nanshi), Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Continue your tour to old town bazaar in the small streets to explore the local market and vendors. There are tea, antiques, local folks, souvenirs and toys to everyday items and clothing, and random weirdness. A fun shopping wonderland for you to select some local souvenirs with the assistance of your expert guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yuyuan Bazar, No.269 Fangbang Middle Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
After the 2-hour swift adventure, your tour will be concluded in the old town area. You can choose to browse around in the area by yourself or your guide will provide you the instruction by taxi or metro back to your hotel or other places in the city you prefer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided for anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If your hotel is not located in downtown Shanghai, an arrangement can be made to meet near the downtown area
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.