2-Hour Private Photography Walking Tour in Greenwich
Discover UNESCO-listed Maritime Greenwich on this private 2-hour photography tour that's suitable for cameras, tablets, and smartphones. Under the guidance of a professional photographer, your private group will learn new ways to compose your shots and capture the moment as you snap captivating scenes from the Cutty Sark clipper to olde-worlde pubs and shingle-clad beaches. Suitable for a private small group of up to 10 travellers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your professional photographer guide will meet you near the Cutty Sark clipper at the chosen start time, and find out what you and your group want to learn: be sure all devices are fully charged the night before. After an introduction to lighting, composition, or whatever your group is focused on learning, you'll capture this 19th-century sailing ship in all her glory.
After, you'll make your way along the Thames Path, photographing outstanding river views. Take time to explore the historical surroundings of Greenwich Pier before stopping off in the grounds of the 18th-century Old Royal Naval College to immortalise its outstanding architecture and sense of place and history. Your guide will offer tips on composition as you go.
Continue along the Thames Path and discover quirky alleyways with cobbled streets and quaint houses. Photograph the dome of the O2 Arena from across the river and admire its position in the London skyline. Pass olde-worlde pubs with statues of seafarers like Lord Nelson, discover deserted river beaches covered in sand and shingle, and capture boats and ships on the River Thames. Don't neglect to photograph Trinity Hospital, which dates from 1616 and is the oldest building in Greenwich.
You'll finish your tour by the Cutty Sark pub, just a short walk from Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich DLR.
Departure Point :Cutty Sark, King William Walk, Greenwich, London SE10 9HT, UK
Return Detail :The Cutty Sark, 4-6 Ballast Quay, Greenwich, London SE10 9PD, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pricing per group up to maximum of 10
- Please bring your own camera or camera phone/tablet
- Please charge batteries fully the evening before the walking tour
- Please bring your own memory or SD cards to store the additional photos you take during a tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.