2-Hour Private Pedal Tavern Pub Crawl in Downtown Memphis
Book Sprock n’ Roll’s pedal taverns to experience the best party bike in Downtown Memphis. Pedal & party your way through Downtown while you soak up the sites and sounds from the seat of an awesome 10 seater bike. Our bikes are equipped with speakers so that YOU may choose what music you would like to hear during your party bike adventure. We will have a cooler, cups & ice ready as you are welcome to bring your own beverages (no glass please) to enjoy while on the bike.
This two-hour pedaling pub-crawl or scenic adventure begins & ends on the iconic Beale Street. During your two-hour adventure you will pedal to different bars within the Downtown area or hit up scenic spots and enjoy the beverages you brought. Your awesome driver will keep the energy alive, the tunes playing, and most importantly you safe and having a ton of fun!
This is not a historical tour, it is a pub-crawl. Our drivers are NOT trained to provide information regarding the history of Downtown.
per adult from
What's included :
- We will supply a cooler, cups and ice for your beverages
- Discounted drinks offered at participating bars (no bar stops due to COVID)
- A bluetooth enabled speaker to connect your playlist/phone
- An awesome party leader who is your "designated" driver
What's excluded :
- Historical tour of the Downtown area (our drivers are not trained in historical data)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Please bring your alcoholic/non-alcoholic (H20) beverages to consume while on the bike (no glass!). Transfer beverages into plastic containers or bring aluminum cans. Hard liquor 60 oz limit/bike.
- No on-site parking. Please use the public parking nearby.
- Snacks - Food is not included. Please eat before or bring snacks with you.
We begin and end this adventure on Beale Street! Our party bike will take you to awesome bars or scenic destinations in Downtown where you can enjoys yummy cocktails and/or visit unique scenic spots while you enjoy the sprocktails you brought on board. This ride is about a 3 mile radius around the heart of Downtown, Memphis.
• Beale Street, Memphis, TN 38103
Departure Point :315 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have 6 pedaling seats and 4 non-pedaling seats for those who cannot pedal
- Weight limit per seat is 300 lbs
- This is a PRIVATE experience. We need a minimum of 5 pedalers with a max of 10 people on bike. No one outside your party will be on your bike.
- If you are pregnant, please consult with your doctor before embarking on this adventure
- We do have a back bench, with a back rest that seats three. The remaining 7 seats do not have a backrest or seatbelt
- If you have physical limitations, please let your driver know and we will do our best to accommodate you on one of our non-pedaling seats
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Plexiglass barriers placed in front of pedalers and back bench
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.