2-Hour Northern Lights Buggy Tour in South Iceland
A fantastic way to experience the Northern light. Join us on an exciting hunt for the Northern lights on our open air Polaris buggy cars.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Water resistant suit
- Water resistant gloves
- All necessary safety gear
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only available for hotels located in the Hella area)
- Warm clothes underneath the water resistant suit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buggy X-Treme Iceland, Fossalda 1, 850 Hella, Iceland
Buggy X-treme Iceland is the operator of this tour. Here you will meet up with you guide and get dressed for you buggy adventure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Buggy X-Treme Iceland, Fossalda 1, 850 Hella, Iceland
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Evidence of a valid driver's license is required from all that wish to drive the buggy cars.
- If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in all kinds of weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please be sure to bring along warm clothes to wear underneath the water resistant suits provided
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.