2-Hour Maldives Gadifuri PADI Scuba Diving Experience
Learn all the steps it takes to become a PADI certified scuba diver and explore the underwater world, during this quick and easy introductory experience.
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time! It takes a little time to get used to it, but after a few minutes, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t ready yet to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- pool and theory session,1 guided dive from the boat, scuba diving equipment, instructor
What's excluded :
During the PADI Scuba Diving experience you will
* learn the basic safety guidelines
* learn to use scuba equipment
* find out how it feels to breathe underwater.
* learn key skills that you will use during every scuba dive
* have fun swimming around and exploring
* get hooked and want to become a certified diver
Departure Point :Riu Hotels Maldives, Gadifuri, Maldivas, Maldives
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Minimum age 10 years, good ability to swim, good health conditions. • Before joining the activity you will be asked to complete a health questionnaire (PADI Medical Statement: goo.gl/shnTGX). All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.