2 Hour Iasi Walking Tour
Enjoy a short tour of Iasi, the most impressive city in North-East of Romania and get an idea of the beauty and history of this city.
This walking tour is the best way to start exploring on your own. From the Palace of Culture to the Union Square.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a short tour of Iasi, the most impressive city in North-East of Romania and get an idea of the beauty and history of this city.
This walking tour is the best way to get an idea about the city in a short time. From the Palace of Culture to the Union Square the
tour will show you the essential of Iasi, Moldavia’s largest town, the main educational center, known as the city of the great ideas
or the city of the seven hills like Rome or Lisbon. Capital of Romanian United Principalities two times between 1859-1862 and
1916-1918, at this moment Iasi is considered Romania’s Cultural Capital. You will discover some of the highlights such as Golia Monastery,
a 17th century monastery situated in the heart of the city with its Clock Tower, the oldest building of 13th century in Iasi, The National Theater, built in just two years at the end of 19th century by the famous Austrian architects Felner and Helmer, first theater of its kind in Romania.
We will continue our journey by visiting The Metropolitan Cathedral, Roznovanu Palace (the building which houses the City Hall),
The Catholic Cathedral, The Three Hierarchics Monastery, one of the most fabulous religious constructions in Romania because of its
unique exterior architecture, an 17th century building. From that point we will be heading to the Palace Square, where we will see
The Palace of Culture, a neogothic palace, constructed at the beginning of 20th century, inspired from Hotel de Ville in Paris.
Departure Point :Alexandru Ioan Cuza Statue in the front of Grand Hotel Traian,Piața Unirii, Iași 700056, Romania
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Alexandru Ioan Cuza Statue in the front of Grand Hotel Traian
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.