2-Hour Downtown Vancouver Private Walking Tour
See how Vancouver has developed from a cornerstone city of the British Empire to the modern metropolis it is today. Stroll through the amazing architecture and public artworks that make up Vancouver during a 2-hour privately guided walking tour. Visit what was once the tallest building in the British Empire. Explore Vancouver’s oldest Cathedral and the controversy of how it came to be. Walk down the Granville entertainment district and ‘walk of stars’. Hear how Katherine Hepburn brought late-night room service to the city. You and your small group will receive complimentary bottles of water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Photography (includes a minimum of 10 professionally edited photos from your tour)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vancouver has seen rapid expansion in the 21st century, and it’s easy to feel small amongst the multitude of skyscrapers that reach for the heavens. On this 2-hour private walking tour of Downtown Vancouver, you’ll be transported through the history of the city.
Your private guide will lead you from the Olympic Cauldron to beautiful examples of architecture, including the Marine Building -- Once a hallmark of the British Empire, it remains one of the best-preserved art deco towers in Canada. Take a ride in the lift for a photo to remember.
A quick stop at the oldest gentleman’s club in town, full of old-world charm and scandalous stories a plenty before absolving our sins at the Christ Church Cathedral.
As you and your small group pass through the Granville entertainment district you’ll hear how this strip of theaters once started as a freak show and went on to host celebrities such as Frank Sinatra and Charlie Chaplin.
This tour is an excellent introduction to Vancouver and will leave you yearning for more. The tour concludes near the Vancouver Art Gallery.
Departure Point :1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
Return Detail :Vancouver Art Gallery, 750 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2H7, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Maximum is 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.