2-Hour Dinner & Shows on Victoria Harbour Night Cruise
Immerse into Hong Kong's famous night view and Symphony of Lights on a luxurious classic cruise with an amazing dinner buffet and free-flow drinks
per adult from
What's included :
- Classic Cruise Ride
- Dinner Buffet (Thai & Western)
- Free-flow Drinks (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Watching of Symphony of Lights show
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- There are many ways to enjoy Hong Kong's night view. You can sit on a bench near the pier or simply walk around the streets to see the beautiful lights. However, everyone agrees that the best way to experience Symphony of Lights is on a cruise, and even better if it is a luxury cruise with a delicious buffet and open bar. What else can you ask for?
Your journey will start from either Central Pier 10 (Dock 5) or Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon Pier (Dock 4). Get on a Classic Teak Junk with a cozy and luxurious vibe and grab your Welcome drinks. Ride along the Victoria Harbour, the skyline of Hong Kong's tall skyscrapers and popular attractions such as Hong Kong Ferris Wheel and Tsim Sha Tsui's Avenue of Stars while enjoying your dinner buffet. The buffet is prepared by experienced staff and includes various international cuisines. Traditional Chinese music on the background would lift up your mood.
The highlight of your cruise will be Symphony of Lights. Your cruise will be taken to the best spot to watch this show and take great photos. It is a secret, hidden spot a bit away from the crowd where you can almost privately enjoy the show and grab a chance to get an unobstructed photo taking view. After 2 hour of cruise ride and dinner, come drop-off at either Central or Tsim Sha Tsui piers to extend your night journey in the city. The return time would be around 9pm.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Departure Point :Hong Kong Island Central Pier Pier no.10 (Dock 5)
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruises are not available on public holidays or festival periods. Operations will also stop during dry docking periods for maintenance; exact dates will be advised by the cruise company and are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel requests during this/these period(s)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.