2-Hour Beijing Private Jingshan Coal Hill Park and Beihai Park Walking Tour
Book this unique 2-hour tour to experience the breathtaking view of the Forbidden City from the top of one of Beijing's very few hills, and followed by a relaxing visit to Beihai Park, one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved ancient imperial gardens in Beijing. You will get to know the interesting Beijing culture and history from your friendly local guide as well as to experience the daily life about the locals. This tour offers multiple departures are available throughout the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private walking tour
- Hotel pick up
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan), No.44 Jingshanxi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Meet up with your friendly private guide at your city hotel in Beijing to start this swift to Jingshan (also named Coal hill Park) and Beihai Park. Both above attractions are very popular to locals and you'll see all kinds of social activities there like traditional dancing, Tai Chi classes, and etc..
Upon arrival at the Coal Hill Park, your tour starts from the locust tree where the last of the Ming emperors, Chongzhen, hanged himself as rebels swarmed at the city walls. From there, head to the top of the hill, passing the many pavilions, then enjoy impressive view over Beijing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan), No.1 Wenjin Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100034 China
Afterwards, head up to Beihai park, stopping to browse the stalls at a local market along the way. On arrival, visit Jade Island, with its Buddhist temple and white pagoda, then continue north to see the famous Nine Dragon Screen, which is unique in China. Finally, check out the Five Dragon Pavilion, where the emperor and his consorts came to fish, watch fireworks, or gaze at the stars.
Your tour ends at the north gate of the Beihai Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up including hotels in Beijing within the 4th ring road, if your hotel is out of the city, will have extra cost, you also can travel into city to meet your tour guide
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfort able walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.