2-Hour Ballestas Islands Tour
Cruise to the spectacular Ballestas Islands off the coast of Peru on a 2-hour tour from Paracas, and see the eroded caves and arches that provide shelter to thousands of seabirds and hundreds of sea lions. Admire the Candelabra geoglyph en route.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Ballestas Islands
What's excluded :
- Set sail for the spectacular Islas Ballestas off the coast of southern Peru on this 2-hour tour to the "Little Galapagos" from Paracas.
Eroded into many caves and arches that provide shelter for thousands of seabirds and sea lions, the islands fall just outside the Paracas National Reserve but are protected by separate legislation.
On the boat journey you will see the famous Candelabra geoglyph, a giant figure engraved into the sandy hills of the Ica Region’s Pacific plains, known to have been settled more than 10,000 years ago.
As you approach the islands you will hear a choir of sea lion pack cries, and see some of the 150 species of marine birds known to visit the island, such as Humboldt penguins, cormorants, blue-footed boobies, pelicans, and even condors. The shores are often covered by a large numbers of sea lions and fur seals, while dolphins and whales can often be seen playing in the sea.
Departure Point :• Pick up from the bus station.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.