2 Excursions in One Day - Cricova Winery,Tiraspol City and Bender Fortress!
Excursion to Cricova winery and Tiraspol city, Transnistria, 2 excursions in one day. You will depart to one of the most fascinating places in the world, Cricova cellars. Founded in 1952, the cellars are situated underneath the small Cricova town and form an underground city.
Your trip will continue in the Transnistria region, Tiraspol city, the capital of the unrecognized Transnistrian Moldovan Republic. The town was founded thanks to the Peace Treaty of Jassy, which was concluded after the Russian-Turkish War (1787-1791) between Turkey and Russia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Local Driver/guide
- Lunch - Business lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cricova Winery
- Entry/Admission - Transnistria Tour
- Entry/Admission - Bender Fortress
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks except indicated
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cricova Winery, Strada Petru Ungureanu 1, Cricova 2084 Moldova
In the morning, after breakfast, we will departure to one of the most fascinating wonders of the world - Cricova cellars, that was founded in 1952. The basements were formed after limestone extraction from the mines. Later, from cellars winemakers formed avenues and streets with wine, which are stored in the surrounding niches: Cabernet, Aligote, Sauvignon, etc. These avenues and streets have a length of 120 km in total.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Transnistria Tour, Tiraspol Moldova
Transnistria region, Tiraspol city - the capital of the unrecognized Transnistrian Moldovan Republic.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bender Fortress, Petra Panin 2/3, Bender 3200 Moldova
You'll visit the Bender Fortress!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- You MUST have your passport with you to cross the Transnistria border
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.