2 Dives Package
Enjoy the beauty of Halkidiki's underwater world on a two-dives package.The crystal clear water assuring excellent visibility, the variety of marine life, the absence of dangerous species and the easy access to a multitude of dive sites, make Halkidiki a place suitable for both beginners and experienced divers.
Diving certification required (C-card).
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kassandra peninsula)
- Bottled water and snack
- Driver/professional guide (divemaster or instructor)
- Tanks 12lt (2/day)
- Weight belt
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kassandra, Kassandra, Halkidiki Region, Central Macedonia
Your guide will pick up from your hotel in Kassandra and drive you to the dive site, a bay or a gulf. Magic can be seen on the road, as you find yourself captivated by the green color of Halkidiki, passing through pine forests and olive trees. After the briefing, you adjust your equipment and you enter the water from the shore easily, no long walk or swim. As you dive, your guide will point out all the samples of the Mediterranean sea fauna and flora.There's the chance you’ll find large predators like groupers but to take full advantage of your dives in Halkidiki, you have to slow down and think small: nudibranches, octopuses, seahorses, and other stealth critters wait to be explored and captured by you. Your dive ends according to your air limits or after one hour in the water. The surface intervals consist of hanging out, having a snack and water and enjoying the golden sand (in the shade!) or admiring the view from the top of the bay: in most places, pine trees growing down to the water’s edge. You will then go in for the second dive, on the same site but following a different path, usually visiting the other side of the bay. Your diving trip finishes by driving you back to your hotel after having discovered the secrets of the Greek sea, the Sea of Gods!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Xenios Anastasia Resort & Spa, Epar.Od.Paliouriou-Afitou, Nea Skioni 630 85, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers at any hotel in Kassandra peninsula
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all divers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Diving certification required (C-card)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Covid-19 hates scuba but on the surface we retain physical distancing. Your safety is our first priority, so we take extra hygiene precautions due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. All scuba diving equipment is properly sanitized on a regular basis according to DAN’s latest guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.