2 days Zagora Desert Tour from Marrakech
2-day excursion in the Zagora desert from Marrakech, with one night in a bivouac in the middle of the desert, which will allow you to visit the famous village Ait Benhadou and the great Draa valley, camel ride, the large studios of the cinema and discover the history of nomads and Berbers from southern Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Tizi n Tichka
- Entry/Admission - Tinfou Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Atlas Film Studio
Day 1: Marrakech Zagora crossing the Tichka pass
Stop At: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
crossing us The Col de Tizi n'Tichka which is at 2,260 meters above sea level located on the road between Marrakech and Ouarzazate. It makes it possible to join the semi-arid regions of the south-east of the High Atlas from the more fertile plains of the edges of the Atlantic
stop to take pictures
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Atlas Film Studio, Km 5, road of Marrakech BP 28, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Atlas Studios are film studios located in Ouarzazate, Morocco, and created in 1983. They notably hosted the filming of major films known worldwide.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
crossing the Draa valley located along the road between Ouarzazate and Zagora. known by these fortified villages in a breathtaking setting
Stop At: Tinfou Dunes, Zagora Morocco
on arrival at the door of the desert, we will leave the car to continue the camel ride in the form of caravans, to join the bivouac in the middle of the dunes of Zagora, and admire the coachman of the sun and an evening around the fire at night under the stars
dinner and overnight at the bivouac
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: overnight at the bivouac under the stars of the Zagora desert
Day 2: Zagora Marrakech via Ksar Ait Benhadou
Stop At: Tamnougalt, Tamnougalt, Souss-Massa
after admiration of sunrise in the desert and breakfast, we will leave to visit the ksar of Tamnougalt and the Koranic library
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
The ksar of Aït-ben-Haddou has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list since 1987. It was nicknamed "the Mont-Saint-Michel des chleuhs" during the French protectorate.
This is a striking example of the architecture of traditional southern Morocco, on the side of a hill at the top of which was a collective granary
lunch on site and return to Marrakech, arrival scheduled at 6:00 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: includes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.