2 Days Xian Small Group Tour: Terracotta Army, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Mt Huashan
Join in a small group tour to visit a city is recognized as the ideal way to see the essence of the city with lower price. This 2 days small group tour covers three of the most welcomed sites: Terracotta Warriors- top attraction for any first-time visitors to Xian; Big Wild Goose Pagoda- the most important cultural relics from the Tang Dynasty; Mt. Huashan- most welcomed Xian side trip destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round way scenic shuttle bus and North Peak cable car in Huashan Scenic Area
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Huashan
What's excluded :
- Lunch on day 2
Day 1: Xi'an Terra Cotta Warriors Tour
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet the guide at hotel lobby after breakfast and get on the car to Terra-cotta Warriors Museum, known as “the Eighth Wonders of the World” with a surprisingly high level in sculpture. It is located 30 km east of the Xi’an City and the original site was found by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. The museum includes Pit 1(the largest pit), Pit 2, Pit 3, and the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. You will stay in the museum for 2-3 hours. Listening to the explanation from the expert tour guide, you will learn the hidden story of those live-sized sculptures and history of their owner: First Emperor of Qin who is also the first emperor of China.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
In the afternoon, continue to visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The pagoda was originally built in the early Tang Dynasty (618-907) to keep the Buddhist sutra and statues brought from ancient India by Mater Xuanzang. Now the Big Wild Goose Pagoda area is a popular amusement place among local people.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight in Xi'an downtwon area(booked by your own)
Day 2: Xi'an Mt. Huashan Tour
Stop At: Mount Huashan, Within Huayin, Huayin 714200 China
In the morning our guide will meet you in your hotel at 07:30-08:30. After collecting all tourists we will drive to Mt. Huashan and the driving will last about 2 hours.
After arriving in Mt. Huashan we will take the scenic shuttle bus to foot of North Peak and from where take the north peak cable car up to the mountain. Visit the mountain with our guide for sometime and then you will enjoy your free time for sightseeing and photo taking. The scenery here will definitely surprise you! We will stay on mountain for about 5 hours and you may cover 3-5 peaks according to your interest. And on the mountain you may experience some exciting activities like plank road.
At about 17:00 our guide will meet you on top of North peak and then take the cable car down to North Peak foot. Then take the scenic shuttle bus to scenic exit and board our car back to your hotel in Xian.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Due to uneven surfaces on Mt. Huashan, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Please bring your own food for lunch as you will be on mountain top and restaurants are unavailable.
- Not recommended for travelers with leg problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.