2 days twin village
Enjoy the journey to Senegal, which creates a chance to watch the wildlife closely in an eco- friendly nature. Be prepared with a camera as you will have a nature walk accompanied by the lions. It is a lifetime experience you would not like to miss. You will also visit the twin village Joul and Fadiouth
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- Experienced English speaking guide. Admission to the listed sites.
- Entry/Admission - Fathala Reserve
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities. Travel Insurance., personal items
Day 1: Day 01Dakar-Joal Fadiouth- Toubacouta
Stop At: Joal Fadiouth, Joal Fadiouth, La Petite Cote, Thies Region
Depart Dakar after breakfast for the twin village of Joal and Fadiouth. Joal is on the main island, the birthplace of the first president- Leopold Senghor. Fadiouth is on a small island reached by a long wooden bridge composed entirely of Oyster and a calm shell that has been deposited over the centuries. Grab something for lunch before continuing to Toubacouta with a stop at the sizeable sacred baobab tree.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel Keur Saloum or similar
Day 2: Day 02 -Fathala Animal reserve
Stop At: Fathala Reserve, Foundiougne Senegal
Today you will get one of a kind encounter with the lions. At 8:00 Am local time, leave the hotel for a drive to Fathala Park. At your details upon, proceed with gate registration, and your guide will give you a brief orientation about the safari with a 45 minutes nature walk with the lions. Get ready with the camera for this unforgettable encounter. There will be an optional excursion of the safari in the Fathala Reserve. Enjoy the experience of the African bush with your guide. Great chance to see the herds of the rare West African Giant derby eland, only found in this part of the world, and other antelope species such as roan, waterbuck, and bushbuck. You will also see the Giraffes, Rhino, buffalo, warthog as well as red Colombus, green velvet and red patas monkeys and exquisitely colored bird species amongst the giant African trees.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: overnight at Dakar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.