2 Days Trip To Song Kul lake
During this tour you will visit local families which live in the village and produce crafts but also families, who lives in a sheppard life style.
You will also visit a soviet salt mine and gorgeous Song Kul lake where you will have horse riding experience to the panorama of the lake
Depart from the city towards beautiful Song Kul lake, located at 3000 m above the sea level. Where we will stay for overnight in a real authentic yurt and experience a nomadic life style.
On the way we will visit a 11 century Burana tower
Our lunch will take place in Kochkor village in the family of local craftsmen.
After we will go inside the real mine where salt is produced.
Overnight in yurt
After breakfast we are heading to explore the area by horses. This will be 2-3 hours horse ride to the panorama.
After lunch we have 2 hours free time to see the lake.
We will depart the lake around 3pm and return Bishkek around 7pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Groups up to 4 people will be met at the airport or your hotel and will be transported by the comfortable SUV vehicle
The groups more than 4 people will be met at the airport or your hotel and will be transported by the comfortable Mercedes Sprinter vehicle
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.